● Don't make one to two words replies, like Thanks / it works / Nice work / More details please / something similar to these. These are strictly not allowed. Instead, you can rate the topic if you like or can post review of application after test.
●Don't Ask / Request in thread (from author or other members) for another application/game's resolution or cracked version, Instead you can ask them by PM or alternately you can post your Request in the Request Thread.
● Search first! - If your release was already posted, your thread will be deleted.
● Requesting! - For requesting any java application/game, post your request in the Request Thread, not in a new separated thread!
● Making Collection! - If you are making Collection thread, Make sure you Should share at least 10 Attachments in one post if using less Description, or minimum 2 or 3 Attachments, if its a large Description.
● One thread per app and updates to that app will only be allowed in that thread.
● One thread per game. If more resolution update existing thread.
● Index Thread! - Updated version & release notes are to be announced as a reply and first post needs to have an index of all the replies that contains updated apps.
● Always use this standard format! - Make sure that when you are posting a release, to do it with the following format: Thread Title : [Platform] Application name (Version)
First post must contain: Requirements : Java Overview/Description : Post description in detail here Screenshots : Post screenshots of the shared file, maximum 6 screenshots. Links to replies in the same thread containing updated versions
Update replies must be in this format:
Reply #3: v2.2.9: Post what is new in this release
Reply #7: v2.3.0: Post what is new in this release