| |

UC FORUM

Forgot password?
 register
Author: legit

[Help] UC keeps asking for Administration permission while running UC... WHY?

[Copy link]
Post time: 29-8-17 20:53:31 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts
Hii sir . As u know that recently UC browser has conducted UU FOREST contest for the UC browser users of Indian nationality . In that Contest u have kept OnePlus 5 and many other prizes . For winning OnePlus 5 I told to collect 100 pine cones and after collecting that on 29 of August that is today itself , to draw and win the mysterious prize .           But sir after clicking the prize it is showing that we have won nothing . Means sir u r fooling us . Do you know that if I complain about this to our INDIAN CONSUMER FORUM then what will happen . UC browser will be totally banned in India . So I request you sir not to cheat like this because if it gets banned then I will be in a huge loss . So please offer me the prize of OnePlus 5 as I have completed the contest legally according to ur rules . Or unfortunately I have to complain about it in the forum ok sir . Please reply me as soon as possible . I m keeping the screenshot of this text to show this to consumers forum . So please reply to this message as soon as possible and offer me my prize of OnePlus 5.
Post time: 29-8-17 20:55:43 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts
Sir if u will not reply then unfortunately I have to contact the consumer forum and I will make sure that u r banned in India for fooling the indians . I have taken a screenshot of the msg to show it to consumers forum ok sir . So don't take it lightly as it is my humble request and offer OnePlus 5 to me.
Post time: 29-8-17 21:44:39 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts
Hii sir . As u know that recently UC browser has conducted UU FOREST contest for the UC browser users of Indian nationality . In that Contest u have kept OnePlus 5 and many other prizes . For winning OnePlus 5 I told to collect 100 pine cones and after collecting that on 29 of August that is today itself , to draw and win the mysterious prize .           But sir after clicking the prize it is showing that we have won nothing . Means sir u r fooling us . Do you know that if I complain about this to our INDIAN CONSUMER FORUM then what will happen . UC browser will be totally banned in India . So I request you sir not to cheat like this because if it gets banned then I will be in a huge loss . So please offer me the prize of OnePlus 5 as I have completed the contest legally according to ur rules . Or unfortunately I have to complain about it in the forum ok sir . Please reply me as soon as possible . I m keeping the screenshot of this text to show this to consumers forum . So please reply to this message as soon as possible and offer me my prize of OnePlus 5.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|UCWeb Inc.    

22-11-17 03:04 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list