UC FORUM

Forgot password?
 register
View: 5955|Reply: 8

[Help] How to Stop Automatic Update

[Copy link]
Post time: 30-8-15 19:46:04
| Show all posts |Read mode
Hello all,how can i stop automatic update for my powerful UC browser PC version? Thank you

Post time: 31-8-15 01:01:30
| Show all posts
try this

1 click on Start
2 write and execute "services"
3 in the following window looking service "UC Browser Service"
4 Right click on it and go to properties
1.jpg
5 startup type option and choose to manually accept 2.jpg
6 will now reboots your PC and ready

I hope I have been useful
Post time: 31-8-15 20:15:46
| Show all posts
Hi, my dear friend,

Thank you for your contact. Sorry for my late attendance.
Sorry to inform you that for now we could not support closing auto update. This is because we recommend our users use the latest version of UC browser, for reducing the error. Hope you could kindly understand that.

Wish you all the best and good day~
Post time: 2-9-15 13:49:03
| Show all posts
MissUC_Cebe 31-8-15 18:15
Hi, my dear friend,

Thank you for your contact. Sorry for my late attendance.

but u have to give a notification before dl & install the update like firefox do.
Post time: 2-9-15 14:11:40
| Show all posts
boybd 2-9-15 13:49
but u have to give a notification before dl & install the update like firefox do.

Sorry for the trouble,dear~

We have known the situation and reported it to the tech team. They will optimize the browser. Hope you can kindly understand.

Have a nice day~
Post time: 12-4-16 14:15:19
| Show all posts
sorry, but those stupid **c*ing updates are always annoying and make us feel like, we don't have any control over our pc. i know auto updates are good for a general user. but there are many people around the world who want to take a full control and they do understand the side effects or anything like that for not using the latest version.one more thing, some people use the internet only some times and also many people only have the available monthly bandwidth between 500MB to 2GB (Somethime 150MB to 500MB for the whole month). that's why disabling the auto update is much important for them. so please make it possible to disable the auto updates for the pc version of Uc browser(if not, we are forced to use firefox or any other browser for pc). my english is not good, but i hope you will understand what i want to say.Thanks for understanding.
Post time: 12-4-16 23:53:35
| Show all posts
hashimx10 12-4-16 01:15
sorry, but those stupid **c*ing updates are always annoying and make us feel like, we don't have any ...

I agree with you that the update must be manually not automatically.
but there are times when they are needed as it does in Windows 10, each update fixes most errors and increases performance.
And the solution is simple just need to turn off the main UC Browser service.
Post time: 13-4-16 10:32:16
| Show all posts
hashimx10 12-4-16 14:15
sorry, but those stupid **c*ing updates are always annoying and make us feel like, we don't have any ...

oh,yes dear friend~

we really understand your feeling!and also we have reported your opinion to our tech team to optimize it later,hope you can understand.if have any problem or needs plz feel free and let us know,look forward to your reply.

Have a lovely day~
Post time: 14-3-17 19:53:22
| Show all posts
Edited by nggitchan at 15-3-17 13:39

still looking for someways to block the auto update
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|UCWeb Inc.    

26-4-17 04:32 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list