| |

UC FORUM

Forgot password?
 register
Author: 84 Reg

[Announcement] 【Today】UC FORUM TALK DONE !!!

[Copy link]
Post time: 13-8-16 18:37:16 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts
Wilf Wong 13-8-16 05:24
and i wanna to know , if you have a opportunity to make big money , but the approach is not so moral ...

Let me answer that question with the phrase... There persons so poor, but so poor... That they only have money... Money should be a means to do good things... The ethics and morality should be applied to business... Doing business without trampling freedoms and rights... I'm in favor for clean business and contribute to the development of countries. Is not good to have a mercantilist mentality... The Good Life is sharing.
The crises are overcome only if one is able to see in them the opportunity to get ahead.

Rate

Number of participants 2Money +250 Collapse Reason
chona + 150 speechless .
84 Reg + 100 Nice Answer Bro!!

View Rating Log

Post time: 13-8-16 18:46:46
| Show all posts
“If money,According to Augier,"comes into the world with a congenital blood-stain on one cheek," capital comes dripping from head to foot,from every pore,with blood and dirt.”

in china, or everywhere, i think its rare who think that like you, its a great morality
Post time: 13-8-16 18:48:04 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts
ajmera 13-8-16 05:21
I'm enjoying this talk...Personally i can't ask questions at present, little busy...Will participate ...

Thank you for your words Ajmera... I am ready to answer all your questions here. Regards
Post time: 13-8-16 18:53:43
| Show all posts
Wilf Wong 13-8-16 18:46
“If money,According to Augier,"comes into the world with a congenital blood-stain on one cheek," ca ...

i also totally agree this, though i wont do that
There's an appropriate profit, capitalists became bold. If 10% of the profits, it will ensure that being used everywhere; 20% of the profits, it is active; 50% of the profits, it will rush into danger; 100% of the profits, it dares to trample on all human laws; 300% of the profits, it dares to commit any crimes, even at the risk of tree.
Post time: 13-8-16 18:54:33 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts
Wilf Wong 13-8-16 05:46
“If money,According to Augier,"comes into the world with a congenital blood-stain on one cheek," ca ...

Quotes full of truth... Definitely.
Post time: 13-8-16 18:55:41
| Show all posts
I have a question Mr Pedro- What is the toughest part of being a Moderator? Also, what do u enjoy most being a Moderator?

Rate

Number of participants 1Money +45 Collapse Reason
Pedro_P + 45 Thanks for your participation. :)

View Rating Log

Post time: 13-8-16 18:57:20 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts
Wilf Wong 13-8-16 05:53
i also totally agree this, though i wont do that
There's an appropriate profit, capitalists became ...

You have perfectly described the malformation of capitalism... That primal malformation is called mercantilism... The mercantilist mentality is causing such harm to mankind.
Post time: 13-8-16 19:07:14 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts
ppanjwani_34 13-8-16 05:55
I have a question Mr Pedro- What is the toughest part of being a Moderator? Also, what do u enjoy mo ...

The hardest part is having to apply the rules equally for all... But it's something that should be done for the sake of the forum... I remember when I had to intervene in the EBooks section, I had to start to erase my own 'Thanks'... Happily were not many ... But we must lead by example. Rather than enjoy, I am grateful for the opportunity to return to the forum so the forum has given me... I must thank @pkb , he was the one who had the vision to consider myself part of the team of moderators.... I hope the users internalize the need and importance of complying with the rules, comply with the rules is a demonstration of respect for the forum and all we're here. I know that with the help of all, the forum will be the perfect place for everyone.
Post time: 13-8-16 19:13:07
| Show all posts
Pedro_P 13-8-16 16:07
The hardest part is having to apply the rules equally for all... But it's something that should be ...

I agree Sir, the awareness and compliance with the forum rules has definitely increased now.
Post time: 13-8-16 19:15:09
| Show all posts
have a good rest bro, i will ask you question under this thread
Post time: 13-8-16 20:29:21 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts
Hey Pedro My Questions:

1. What is ur Favourite Food (Junk & normal)

2. Whats ur fav drink ?

3. Do you dance.

4. What kinda clothes are you comfortable wearing.

5. If given a chance by Hugh Hefner Will you Direct a PlayBoy Movie

6. If u sleep for 6hrs; what time do you normally go to bed?

7. Whats the secret of Chile, Peru Ladies having such gorgeous looks.

8. What kind of sports do you play or watch

Trate de responder a estas preguntas pedro . Mucho más por venir

Rate

Number of participants 1Money +55 Collapse Reason
Pedro_P + 55 Thanks for your participation. :)

View Rating Log

Post time: 14-8-16 02:13:13 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts
justmovin2000 13-8-16 07:29
Hey Pedro My Questions:

1. What is ur Favourite Food (Junk & normal)

Hi Justmovin2000... Here my answers:

1. My favorite food is Peruvian Creole food (ceviche, lomo saltado (without translation), grilled chicken, etc.) I also like Chinese food, I prefer fish and white meats.
2. I do not usually drink alcohol, but I like the 'pisco sour', it is a drink made with grape brandy native Peru called 'PISCO'. I like fruit smoothies.
3. Although I am ambidextrous and can use any of my hands to write and do other things, unfortunately it seems that I was born with two left feet, I'm not a gifted person for the dance.
4. I usually dress informally, sport shoes, shirt, jeans, I'm not a person who likes ostentatious o use fine markings, use what makes me feel more comfortable for my activities. Casual attire will always be my first choice.
5. I can only say that the opportunities, unlike of the temptations... Only touching, once at the door.
6. Unfortunately I have not a habit of constant sleep ... I usually sleep when I feel desire to sleep, sometimes I have to force myself to sleep, I think it has to do with my condition ambidextrous, always I have my mind occupied... But eventually I start feeling sleep and sleep peacefully.
7. All the world's women are beautiful, Unfortunately not all women enjoy freedom ... The beauty of life lies in being free... Although it is true, there is much talk of the beauty of Latin women in general, however , all is not is good, behind that beauty... There is a lot of discrimination, prejudice and intolerance. I hope someday these things have end, and all humans see us as equals.
8. I like trekking, swimming also... Before practiced more sports, laziness has won me today... But I have already told me that should I exercise, soon I will take that advice seriously.

Muy bien con tu Español / very well with your Spanish.
Post time: 14-8-16 10:44:51
| Show all posts
My little question
You still using symbian when will you going to buy a Android?

Rate

Number of participants 1Money +250 Collapse Reason
Pedro_P + 250 Nice and excellent question... :)

View Rating Log

Post time: 14-8-16 14:59:13
| Show all posts
if the talk still continues , i heard your hobbies are collecting fountain pens and clocks , could you share details of some of your favourite collections , thank you

Rate

View Rating Log

Post time: 14-8-16 15:30:34 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts
pkb 13-8-16 21:44
My little question
You still using symbian when will you going to buy a Android?

Hi PKB
Well... There are brands that are emblematic, who are live history, I still use an old transoceanic Radio Zenith Royal 3000 1963 to hear the few stations that are in short wave, that old radio can clobber other more modern as a Grundig G3 or Sangean ATS 909X which I also own... Why would I still use that old radio if there are more "modern" and "better"? Because, this old radio continues being useful to me, and captures those distant stations than other radios resist to capture.
With this brief story I only intend to show that, like this old Zenith radio, the Nokia phones with Symbian, continue being very useful for what this phone have been designed, useful and also very durable... These old Nokia phones still having many advantages, as in my case, a Nokia E7 and N8 I use them fully and without the need to go resignedly to purchase a mobile with Android.
List the reasons and advantages why it is worth continuing to use a Nokia with Symbian, as are the N8 and E7 (to mention only those two), I would take many more lines to write. But as I always say, use at this stage of life, a Nokia mobile phone with Symbian, is a luxury that only few people can us give.
Post time: 14-8-16 15:53:55 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts
Editado por Pedro_P en 14-8-16 05:58
warez769 14-8-16 01:59
if the talk still continues , i heard your hobbies are collecting fountain pens and clocks , could y ...

My father was a journalist, most fountain pens that have collected, are from him ... The more I appreciate it is an old and simple pen Parker 51, until recently I used, now rests with others .. . This pen is the most valuable for me. It is a traveller pen, accompanied my father in his journalistic commissions. I really appreciate that pen a lot.
And the most valuable of my watches, is a clock CYMA 1938, it belonged to my grandfather, went through some hands and finally I keep myself. It works perfectly... And I take the time to wind some of my watches, others are automatic, have a mechanism that rotates and thus can be kept running.
Thank you for your questions.
Post time: 15-8-16 00:07:55
| Show all posts
Hi MR.pedro

I HOPE I am not too late to ask any question

So tell us the story about how you get introduced to UC?
have you met UC team in china?

and tell us what UC is planning next?
do they developing any app or any such things ?

Post time: 15-8-16 06:32:51 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts
dajmo 14-8-16 11:07
Hi MR.pedro

I HOPE I am not too late to ask any question

Better late than never...
I do not remember the circumstances of how I discovered the forum... However, I know that happened when I was using an old Nokia phone with s60v5... I started installing some simple applications and in my search found UC Browser, it was so pleasant the impression that became my favorite browser. I joined the forum and learned a lot reading the posts that everyone here sharing... I've always been a low-profile user, more inclined to read than to participate ... However, one day appeared an invasion of spammers, they flooded some sections of the forum for several weeks, I could only report what happened, I wanted to try to avoid this abuse the forum, but could not make more... As I said in another answer, up lines, @pkb was the one who had the vision to consider myself part of the team of moderators, with the help of all, undertook the fight against spammers, today the presence of spammers is minimal and gradually forum will have the brightness of yesteryear.
I am a moderator who has just started, I'm getting to know everyone in the team, there are very good exchanges of views and also a lot of learning. There is long way to go, I just hope to have the opportunity to continue next year here... Although life will raise me greater personal challenge.
Unfortunately I have no more information about the news that they may have, I know that everything is constantly changing and evolving, so sooner or later  will have news. I hope good news.
Thank you for your questions.
Post time: 15-8-16 13:47:36
| Show all posts
IN past days lots of developer brothers were online...developing continuously new handlers,mods of UC Browser(of course of JAVA and SYMBIAN),giving precious advice to UC team and users...there was no android,no pc version,no ebook forum,no miss UC...but only JAVA hold 500+ threads per day....I think those were the Golden age of UC forum...I did learn a lots of from those bros...I can not clearly remember all the names.....but salute to dezebb bro,pkb bro...they did a lot for UC..since UC developers have lost interest in symbian and JAVA...the glory of UC forum has faded...what's your opinion about it?

Rate

Number of participants 1Money +90 Collapse Reason
Pedro_P + 90 Thanks for your participation.

View Rating Log

Post time: 16-8-16 04:56:23
| Show all posts
In these times when people have stopped writing (typing is not same as writing), it's heartening to know there are still people who are continuing to write. More so, when the one you are talking about is a moderator in e-Book section. A big thumbs up for that, bro. I wrote 4 sentences on a farewell greeting card last evening and that probably is all I have written in this year.

Hope to be able to see some pictures of your collection.

Rate

View Rating Log

Post time: 17-8-16 12:55:18
| Show all posts
Cool man this is awesome  place my hobby is not to collect clocks but wrist watches
Bro you are doing a great work to keep us in touch

Rate

View Rating Log

Post time: 17-8-16 14:47:45 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts
dajmo 15-8-16 00:47
IN past days lots of developer brothers were online...developing continuously new handlers,mods of U ...

Indeed ... You have accurately described a reality ... The good times do not last, and it is necessary to implement changes... I think that eventually the UC forum will have that glow of yesteryear, I know exist the will to implement changes for benefit of the forum, it might take some more time... But we all must support the forum.
Post time: 17-8-16 14:59:22 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts
sandtyagi 15-8-16 15:56
In these times when people have stopped writing (typing is not same as writing), it's heartening to  ...

Thank you for your words that encourage me to put more effort into the commitment... Yes, I had thought to share some samples of some small hobbies that make my life a little more happy... Eventually, I will find the time and the opportunity to share some of my hobbies...
Post time: 17-8-16 15:21:07 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts
surendersingh 16-8-16 23:55
Cool man this is awesome  place my hobby is not to collect clocks but wrist watches
Bro you are doi ...

We are the time that left us, and we need clocks to believe that we can control the time, when in fact the time who controls us...
Post time: 17-8-16 18:08:03
| Show all posts
Well said that's true time control us but we can make it better for us & everyone
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|UCWeb Inc.    

26-6-17 07:59 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list