Editado por Pedro_P en 14-8-16 05:27 |
84 Reg 13-8-16 04:37
What city do you live in?
What's your favorite TV shows (like films, series, sports etc)
What's yo ...
These are my answers:
1. For reasons of my work and business, I live in Viña del Mar in Chile, but usually travel to Peru for family reasons. (Chile and Peru are neighboring countries and both are in South America on the Pacific Ocean side, I'm on the other side of the world).
2. I do not watch much TV, but when I do... I like movies based on real facts and preferably genre thriller/horror... I also like documentaries and political topics of local and international reality. Among watch TV, listen to the radio and read a book... I prefer listening to the radio and read a book.
3. For obvious reasons, I can not say publicly my real full names... However, I can say that one of my names, is actually Pedro, it is a Castilian name and its equivalent in the English language is "Peter".
4. I am an older person, personally I consider myself old... I was born in the year of 1975.
5. I like classical music, but also jazz, electronic music, pop, rock, chill out, house, also spanish music such as flamenco and I have also had the opportunity to listen to music from India, China and other countries... In general, I appreciate the music as a unifying cultural expression, music is universal.
6. No, I have no brothers or sisters, I come from a very small family who can count on the fingers of one of my hands.
7. I've only had good experiences in the UC-Forum, here I have met very valuable and interesting people, all them always willing to share their knowledge and to have enriching and interesting conversations.
8. English is not my native language, Spanish yes... My language skills Spanish is advanced, however, do not use English to speak, only to read and write as in this case... Like all languages, to speak them well, it takes a lot of practice and constant effort. Interestingly, the most spoken language in the world is Chinese, the second most spoken language is Spanish, and English is third, but English is a business language, linguistically has certain limitations. But it is a good language to facilitate communication allows because it is almost universal. Learn English in these times, it is necessary.
Thank you for your questions @9393.
View Rating Log