UC FORUM

Forgot password?
 register
View: 1234|Reply: 5

[Help] Problem with css flex in UC browser

[Copy link]
Post time: 21-8-16 21:10:35
| Show all posts |Read mode
Looks like flex is not supported in UC browser. My website is working fine on chrome and other browsers but looking awful in UC. Any ideas on alternatives /fixes for flexbox in UC. Thanks.
Post time: 22-8-16 14:46:07
| Show all posts
Hi, my dear friend,
What is the flexbox you are refer to? Could you tell me more information about your problem?
If you have some problems with opening websites, what's the error? Do you have such problem with built-in browser? If no, and problem is only with UC, plz try to turn on/off cloud boost, clear cache, change access point/speed mode and switch adblock add-on to try.

If you are not facing this problem, please tell us your operation steps, the specific link and send us the error screenshot, let us test it for you.
Thanks for your support.
Have a nice day~
Post time: 22-8-16 22:03:21
| Show all posts
MissUC_Kay 22-8-16 14:46
Hi, my dear friend,
What is the flexbox you are refer to? Could you tell me more information about y ...

Hi, we have recently developed a website (https://www.janathagarage.com). It is working fine in chrome browser and also in UC desktop browser. But not in UC mobile browser.
'flexbox issue' in my question refers to this 'http://caniuse.com/#feat=flexbox'.
Main problems with my site:
1. some elements alignment is very distorted.
2. if you click on right top corner menu icon, you can observe the menu is improperly aligned.
3. click on Follow button and you will see the login form is not loaded at all.

Our major problem is not being able to debug the site. If I open the site in UC desktop browser in mobile/responsive mode, it's working fine. But not on the actual mobile device.

Looking forward for your reply. Thanks.
Post time: 23-8-16 14:41:35
| Show all posts
MissUC_Kay 22-8-16 14:46
Hi, my dear friend,
What is the flexbox you are refer to? Could you tell me more information about y ...

We have recently launched a website, www.janathagarage.com. It is working fine on Chrome broswer(both mobile and desktop) and on UC desktop browser, but not good on UC mobile browser.
My first question is how can I debug my website on UC mobile browser ? I tried to debug it from UC desktop browser in mobile/responsive mode, it was working fine in there, but on the actual mobile browser.
Also, I read in few blogs that UC browser won't support css3 flex box (particularly flex-wrap) properties. Any workarounds/alternatives for this ?
Post time: 26-8-16 14:37:02
| Show all posts
nkchandra 23-8-16 14:41
We have recently launched a website, www.janathagarage.com. It is working fine on Chrome broswer(b ...

Dear friend,
Thank you for your prompt reply.
Have you tried our advise before?
Plz try to turn on/off cloud boost, clear cache, change access point/speed mode then retry.
If the problem persists, pls kindly send us the following info to test:
1. error screenshot from the uc browser:
2.correct screenshot from other browser:
3.your phone model:
4.uc browser version:
5.your operating steps:
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Have a nice day,dear~
Post time: 3-2-17 20:27:25
| Show all posts
I forgot exact method. But I fixed this error by editing an apk file by using root explorer app.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|UCWeb Inc.    

2-3-17 04:04 GMT+8