UC FORUM

Forgot password?
 register
View: 423|Reply: 6

[Suggestion] enhance reading in uc

[Copy link]
Post time: 14-12-16 15:56:54
| Show all posts |Read mode
i spend maximum of my time reading in uc browser.save page is great for me as i can save pages and read later without worry of internet connection.
here are my some suggestion which ca enhance reading in uc .
1.position of SAVE PAGE add on:
to save page u need to go to setting >>addon>>scroll to save page>>save page.
its a long process to do and i save nearly 30 to 40 pages so its get annoying.
it will be great if we can customize refesh botton near url.
we can choose in setting if we want refresh or screen shot or save page.
as we alredy have refesh option twice 1.near url and in setting .
and we get error we also get refesh option on page so there is no need to present that many refresh option as we hardly need to use it that many time.
it will be great addition to browser as we can take screen shot much easier to takeand will give more option to choose.

2. SAVE PAGE add on:
there is some more option needed in save page add on.
as i save nearly 30 to 40 page daily it is hard to delete one by one as there is no multi select option.
it will be great if there was sort option so i can sort it by name as cuurently we can only sort by time.

3.read mode :
i know there is night mode.well in redmi mobile there is read mode which is great for reader.
it will be great if it got added in uc.

i really like uc browser as it give great experence of reading and do great effort to make it more better for user.

thnx for   all this.
Post time: 14-12-16 16:57:50
| Show all posts
Thanks for your feedback, dear~

Pls do not worry, sir~ We have recorded and reported your suggestions to our tech team. They will try their best to optimize the browser. Hope that you can kindly understand.

Thanks again for your suggestions.

Have a nice day~
Post time: 14-1-17 12:38:47
| Show all posts
Support the building
Post time: 14-1-17 16:27:36
| Show all posts
The big bad Wol 14-1-17 12:38
Support the building

Hi friend,
you mean you need the save page option in uc browser,too?if yes,plz no worries that our tech team have got such need of our users and will try best to optimize it in future versions~or if you don't mean that,you can offer us more info to help you better.
wait for your reply~have good day
Post time: 5-2-17 14:31:11
| Show all posts
i want save page option to be availabe at side of refresh(option in stetting)   i.e easy access to it in browser. right now u have to go many steps    to open save page.
and if u save many pages than its get annoying.
and there are many option lacking in save page add on mention above.
Post time: 5-2-17 16:54:38
| Show all posts
vikaskumawat 5-2-17 14:31
i want save page option to be availabe at side of refresh(option in stetting)   i.e easy access to i ...

Thanks for your feedback, dear~

Sorry for the trouble, sir~ Pls do not worry, sir~ Our tech team have got your suggestions and are working hard to optimize save page option. Hope that you can kindly understand.

Have a nice day~
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|UCWeb Inc.    

27-2-17 19:21 GMT+8