| |

UC FORUM

Forgot password?
 register
View: 509|Reply: 11

[Help] What is UC Browser's help center email?

[Copy link]
Post time: 1-2-17 16:04:44
| Show all posts |Read mode
Guys i need UC Browser Help Center email address. Please reply below if anybody knows!
Post time: 1-2-17 19:39:36
| Show all posts
Hi bro,
What kind of problem do you meet?How about telling us in details so we could better help you?
Besides,our contact email is help@idc.ucweb.com.
Wish you a nice day~
Post time: 2-2-17 19:54:53
| Show all posts
MissUC_Wing 1-2-17 19:39
Hi bro,
What kind of problem do you meet?How about telling us in details so we could better help you ...

Still no response in mail. I'm disappointed.
I have a query with a hope that you Guys will help me to solve it. Recently UC Browser conducted a contest on their app as #UCNahiTohBC and Rs. 5000 as a prize. I participated and completed the given task. But they haven't send me my prize and it's over 2 months now. Where all other winners have got their prizes. My referral code for the contest was 2838153. Totally disappointed to see a trusted app conducting fake contests and not even replying to it's users.

Email: Laddy555@gmail.com

Please look into this matter and send my prize ASAP!
Thanks. I'll be waiting for your reply.
Post time: 3-2-17 16:56:58
| Show all posts
LaddiSohal 2-2-17 19:54
Still no response in mail. I'm disappointed.
I have a query with a hope that you Guys will help m ...

Sorry for the trouble, sir~

Pls forgive our late response, sir~ We checked that your bank account is not correct so that our vendor can not transfer money to you. Thus, would you offer us your correct bank account, bank name, bank branch name, bank account name to help solve your prize issue. Hope that you can kindly understand.

Looking forward to your reply.

Have a nice day~
Post time: 3-2-17 18:04:08
| Show all posts
Edited by LaddiSohal at 3-2-17 18:05
MissUC_Kerry 3-2-17 16:56

Pls forgive our late response, sir~ We checked that your bank account ...

Hello UC, Thanks for your reply. I've forwarded my Bank details to "MissUC_Kerry" through a PM. Please Check there and confirm if you've received it or not! I'll be waiting for your confirmation.
Post time: 4-2-17 16:50:27
| Show all posts
LaddiSohal 3-2-17 18:04
Hello UC, Thanks for your reply. I've forwarded my Bank details to "MissUC_Kerry" through a PM. Ple ...

Thanks for your feedback, dear~

Pls kindly understand that since we are not able to find your PM and solve your problem quickly every day, and so we suggest you to offer your problem in our feedback system or send your problem to our mailbox
help@idc.ucweb.com. Our colleague will solve your problem more quickly. Hope that you can kindly understand.

Have a nice day~
Post time: 5-2-17 00:01:20
| Show all posts
MissUC_Kerry 4-2-17 16:50

Pls kindly understand that since we are not able to find your PM  ...

Hi, as you suggested I've already sent an email on the given address but still no reply there. Check and reply to my mail from email id : Laddy555@gmail.com
Post time: 5-2-17 16:47:52
| Show all posts
LaddiSohal 5-2-17 00:01
Hi, as you suggested I've already sent an email on the given address but still no reply there. Che ...

If you do not mind, could you tell us specific time when you sent an email to us? We are trying to find your email, sir~ Pls do not worry, sir~ After you sent an email to our mailbox, our colleague will solve your problem fast. Hope that you can kindly understand.

Have a nice day~
Post time: 5-2-17 18:58:01
| Show all posts
MissUC_Kerry 5-2-17 16:47

If you do not mind, could you tell us specific time when you sent ...

Hello Guys, for your convenience I've again sent an email tday at 4:56 PM from id Laddy555@gmail.com. Please Check and Reply!!
Post time: 7-2-17 16:41:20
| Show all posts
LaddiSohal 5-2-17 18:58
Hello Guys, for your convenience I've again sent an email tday at 4:56 PM from id . Please Check a ...

Hi, dear bro~

so sorry for the inconvenience~

we have checked your infos in our system, and find that there are something wrong with your bank account, so that we failed to send your prize to your account. But plz no worries, we have recorded your right account infos in our list again, and our related staff will try their best to send your prize asap.

and also we have replied you all the details via email to your email address:  Laddy555@gmail.com. Hope you can check it carefully.
hope it can really help you. Have a nice day~
Post time: 8-2-17 23:57:17
| Show all posts
MissUC_Cassie 7-2-17 16:41
Hi, dear bro~

so sorry for the inconvenience~

Thanks guys! Hope to get my prize asap. Thanks for the help
Post time: 9-2-17 16:47:40
| Show all posts
LaddiSohal 8-2-17 23:57
Thanks guys! Hope to get my prize asap. Thanks for the help

You are welcome, sir~

Pls do not worry, sir~ Our vendor will transfer money to your bank account as quickly as possible. Hope that you can kindly understand and wait patiently.

Have a nice day~
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|UCWeb Inc.    

2-3-17 04:02 GMT+8