| |

UC FORUM

Forgot password?
 register
View: 427|Reply: 3

[Help] UC Browser on Android TV box, could not remove bottom menu bar in Landscape mode

[Copy link]
Post time: 2-2-17 04:19:08
| Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by sicklemoon at 2-2-17 06:19

version 11.2.0.915 installed on a Amlogic S912 TV Box, Rotation is set to Landscape mode

Why is there a permanent menu bar at the bottom of the screen?  
Isn't the menu bar suppose to integrate with the top URL bar if rotation is set to landscape mode?

I have no such problem on my tablet, only a top bar is displayed in landscape mode.

Need help, thanks.

Post time: 2-2-17 16:55:39
| Show all posts
Sorry for the trouble, sir~

If you do not mind, pls offer us info to test for you:
* screenshot of problem
* operating steps to have the problem
* operational system of Amlogic S912 TV Box
Looking forward to your reply.

Have a nice day~
Post time: 3-2-17 00:56:51
| Show all posts
MissUC_Kerry 2-2-17 16:55

If you do not mind, pls offer us info to test for you:

Shown in the screenshot is how it appears on my TV box whether Rotation is set to 'Auto' or 'Landscape'.  
There is a Top Bar (URL address) and a Bottom Bar (Menu) which is the default for Portrait mode.
Since I'm using it on a TV Box that is intended for Landscape mode viewing, there normally should be only one unified Top Bar on the screen.

My TV Box is using Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, Amlogic S912 cpu, 2GB ram. Brands are KM8 Pro and Yoka TV.

2017_02_02_10.41.11.png
Post time: 3-2-17 17:26:57
| Show all posts
sicklemoon 3-2-17 00:56
Shown in the screenshot is how it appears on my TV box whether Rotation is set to 'Auto' or 'Lands ...

Pls do not worry, sir~ We have reported your problem to our tech team and they will try their best to solve it. Hope that you can kindly understand.

Have a nice day~
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|UCWeb Inc.    

29-5-17 19:28 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list