UC FORUM

Forgot password?
 register
View: 223|Reply: 3

[Help] Issue still not fixed

[Copy link]
Post time: 8-2-17 22:16:36 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts |Read mode
I have requested to remove recommended news from.the URL tab but you guys have still not fixed in the 11.2 version, I guess after using UCB for 6years it's time for me to move on to a new browser
Post time: 9-2-17 16:54:33
| Show all posts
Really sorry for the trouble, sir~

We do really get your feeling, sir~ We have again reported your urgent complaint to our tech team and ask them to remove recommend as quickly as possible. Hope that you can kindly understand and wait patiently.

Sorry again for the trouble, sir~

Have a nice day~
Post time: 10-2-17 17:24:54 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts
i don't think its going to happen any sooner, i understand you guys hwve to make money but advertising in places that are not supposed to be there, if you yourself do that then all you guys are just giving ideas to the spammers
Post time: 11-2-17 11:08:09
| Show all posts
nevan666 10-2-17 17:24
i don't think its going to happen any sooner, i understand you guys hwve to make money but advertisi ...

hi friend,

we do feel sorry for that inconvenience caused to you,but for that new function we design it for the user a better browser experience,if you really do not like it,we do will report your need to the tech team checking and fixing it.but it need time,so hope for your kindly understand.
if you have any other problem and suggestions,plz be free to let us know to help you.for uc will listen every users' sound.
thanks and wish you good day
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|UCWeb Inc.    

24-2-17 20:37 GMT+8