Forgot password?
 register
View: 727|Reply: 6

[Suggestion] Feature Request

[Copy link]
Post time: 9-2-17 03:08:32 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts |Read mode
(FEATURE REQUEST)

Hey uc team I m using uc browser since I got my first phone and I like all it's features like ignito,download manager,a d block but I now I m writing thread because I want u to add a feature I.e (schedule downloads on mobile data) I really badly need need this feature and I hope other people also want this feature so plz add this feature in next update

I know that download managers r available but they r not reliable because I tried them and it will be better if we have this feature inbuilt....

Hope to get a positive response from Team
And if I posted this thread to wrong section then plz move to correct section as it was my first thread here
Post time: 9-2-17 16:45:59
| Show all posts
Hi, sir~

If you do not mind, pls offer us more details about the feature "schedule downloads on mobile data"? That will greatly help us optimize our browser to support this function. Hope that you can kindly understand.

Looking forward to your reply.

Have a nice day~
Post time: 10-2-17 00:03:48 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts
@MissUC_Kerry  Hi mam~  I am a heavy downloader and I used to download lots of things but the issue is that my operator provides free downloads at night so I want schedule download feature on mobile data   I.E if I left my Mobile data turn on and put something on downloading and after that if I can set time to start and stop downloads at a specific time that would be a great feature to have   I hope this information is enough for u
Post time: 11-2-17 10:55:15
| Show all posts
MKD1995 10-2-17 00:03
@MissUC_Kerry  Hi mam~  I am a heavy downloader and I used to download lots of things but the issue  ...

hi friend,
got your need of that download issue~we will report this suggestion to tech team optimize in future versions,also we do want to offer all the users a better and better browser,we do will try best to optimize for you~hope for your kindly understand~
any other issue plz be free to let us know to help you.thanks~have good day
Post time: 11-2-17 19:59:09
| Show all posts
I like this feature too. I'd like uc teams to include it in future update. Thanks.
Post time: 12-2-17 16:48:40
| Show all posts
Akboyz 11-2-17 19:59
I like this feature too. I'd like uc teams to include it in future update. Thanks.

hi friend,
we have report such suggestion to tech team checking and optimize for you users,hop you can keep supporting uc browser and all good idea is welcomed to let us know~
thanks~have good day
Post time: 23-2-17 11:12:35 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts
Hi...Mam wats up!What About This Feature.Why Uc Team Taking Too much Time For Any Feature to Add in Latest Version.. Please  Add Thise Feature in Next Version.. We All Love This Feature.....
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|UCWeb Inc.    

22-8-17 07:52 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list