register
View: 666|Reply: 6

[Help] Uc browser clipboard issue

[Copy link]
Post time: 11-2-17 18:14:55 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts |Read mode
Son düzeltme: jet_iso Tarih: 12-2-17 03:31

Hi

I want to paste any text that I copied from any other applications to uc browser but uc does not allow me paste it. Uc just pastes its own clipboard texts. Why it has to be like this? I want to paste to uc or copy from it then use the same text in any other apps. I don't understand the reason for this unusable feature???

I want use my phone's clipboard in uc too.

Please let users use their clipboard a they want.  Uc is getting a dictator app version by version. And the tea does not care!

Just because UC has become a spy app for some country? Am I right? Stop controlling us, do your business. If you admit that you're spying on us with all the information uc collected then let us know it and just leave you magnificent(!) app to you...!

Regards (as any form you want)...
Post time: 12-2-17 03:11:03 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts
Yes I'm facing this problem too.
Post time: 12-2-17 03:33:15
| Show all posts
Yes my friend. The team does not care about us and our wishes. They are only on a spying mission...
Post time: 12-2-17 16:55:38
| Show all posts
hi friend,
plz be chill,let us to check it for you.we just test to copy from other app then paste in uc search bar,it can paste normally,so to solve your problem better,plz offer us your operation steps and the specific link you meet that issue to check it then solve it for you.
wait for your reply~and sorry for that inconvenience to you~
Post time: 17-2-17 16:47:23
| Show all posts
Just do this;
1- Open any pages and use "select and copy"
2- Then try to paste it to SMS os WhatsApp or any other app.
3- It will paste the clip on Android's native clipboard, not the text from UC.

Try it revesevly. You will see the same situation. UC use a different clipboard that phone can't access and write on it. Is thath clear enough?
Post time: 17-2-17 18:06:31 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts
jet_iso 17-2-17 16:47
Just do this;
2- Then try to paste it to SMS os WhatsApp ...

It doesnt happen to me... :p
Post time: 18-2-17 16:49:19
| Show all posts
jet_iso 17-2-17 16:47
Just do this;
2- Then try to paste it to SMS os WhatsApp ...

Sorry for the trouble, sir~

We just now copied some words in uc browser and then we could pasted to our built-in browser. Pls do not worry, sir~ We have reported your problem to our tech team and they will try their best to solve your problem. Hope that you can kindly understand.

Have a nice day~
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|UCWeb Inc.    

25-7-17 22:52 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list