UC FORUM

Forgot password?
 register
View: 1348|Reply: 6

[Others] Smart Recommendation of Videos

[Copy link]
Post time: 12-2-17 19:56:08 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts |Read mode
Jesus loveing christ I swear to God I will Uninstall UC Browser if you won't remove this piece of shit. Feature which has been added with latest update, suggesting annoying videos and bothers all.
Post time: 13-2-17 18:45:41
| Show all posts
Hi, dear bro~

so sorry for the inconvenience caused for you~

plz no worries, we have recorded your valuable suggestion, and our tech team will try their best to optimize it asap. Hope you can kindly understand.
any further problem, plz feel free to let us know.
wish you a nice day dear~
Post time: 15-3-17 06:42:51 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts
Add that damn  "turn off" button  to options! You don't read reviews? People are leaving this browser...
Post time: 18-3-17 21:08:15 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts
remove that shit
Post time: 19-3-17 18:50:27 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts
yes remove thay peice of crap, you guys were once the best suddenly you lost the touch, in the name of improving things you are just making them even more worst, people keep complaining but i guess the person behind it has a very thick skull for the information to get into his head
Post time: 21-3-17 09:05:39 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts
Now Uc Browser Became Worst And Worst
Post time: 22-3-17 23:32:10 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts
MissUC_Cassie 13-2-17 16:15
Hi, dear bro~

so sorry for the inconvenience caused for you~

Plz delete that nuisance recommended from address bar. It's annoying, immoral and killer of creativity. let the users choose what they want to read or view not what you want them to be read or viewed. That's not fair You are a browser not any news website or app. Plz remove those unnecessary news items from the browser and make a separate app or website if you are passionate to provide others news but don't annoy people or become obstacles to their road.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|UCWeb Inc.    

29-5-17 19:23 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list