UC FORUM

Forgot password?
 register
View: 882|Reply: 4

[Help] My UC Wifi problem

[Copy link]
Post time: 6-3-17 14:11:35
| Show all posts |Read mode
My UC free wifi is telling me to upgrade network adaptor  drivers or try to change the driver version of my UC free wifi. please how can i do this? it was working before but now its no more working, i need help please

Post time: 6-3-17 19:08:11
| Show all posts
Hey bro,
Thanks for your supporting and feedback.
Do you mean you can get free wifi after you have upgrade the network adaptor drivers? Sorry we don't support this free wifi, do you mind tell us where you have got the message? Also pls send us the screenshot and specific link to test. So we can help you better and faster.
Post time: 10-3-17 23:46:39
| Show all posts
In other word UC wifi should not be asking you to update your network adapter simply because it does not support it
Post time: 14-3-17 20:22:54
| Show all posts
this feature just make an hostednetwork interfaces that use your wifi card to share your internet. on old version, it's work fine, but in last version, it's will tell you to upgrade your driver
at last, just use look for hostednetwork tutorial
Post time: 16-3-17 19:41:45
| Show all posts
nggitchan 14-3-17 20:22
this feature just make an hostednetwork interfaces that use your wifi card to share your internet. o ...

Hi bro,
What is your current PC UC Browser version?
How about sending us the related screenshot and your operation steps that lead to happen this situation,so we could further check it?

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Nice day~
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|UCWeb Inc.    

25-4-17 16:38 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list