UC FORUM

Forgot password?
 register
View: 734|Reply: 5

[Help] Disable old version notification

[Copy link]
Post time: 14-6-17 18:49:25
| Show all posts |Read mode
Hello,im new around here,i want ask 2 things,there is annyway to disable the chrome notification about old version of chromium?And is security use  an old version of chromium like UC browser are in this moment?thx for the support.
Post time: 14-6-17 19:14:15
| Show all posts
Hey dear~

Do you mean you want to disable chrome notification in Chrome browser? If you do, we suggest you to contact the customer service of Chrome so they can offer a better help~

Wonderful day~
Post time: 14-6-17 20:16:23
| Show all posts
MissUC_Cindy 14-6-17 19:14
Hey dear~

Do you mean you want to disable chrome notification in Chrome browser? If you do, we sugg ...

Yo Miss,thx for the fast reply,sometimes when im on net,searching using google search,on top apear a message "we detected you ar using an old version of chrome...." i just wanted know if i can disable that but if its a google thing,well,have to live with that.
Post time: 16-6-17 18:51:09
| Show all posts
vMax 14-6-17 20:16
Yo Miss,thx for the fast reply,sometimes when im on net,searching using google search,on top apea ...

Hey dear~

Thanks for your feedback again~

For this problem, maybe you can try to update to the latest version of Chrome so the notification will be disappear. Or you can find out what makes this notification pop up, like some security software or others. But the most effective way is to contact the customer service of Chrome, because this is not a product belong to UC, we have no special method to help~ Wish you understand~

Wonderful day~
Post time: 21-6-17 16:01:31
| Show all posts
MissUC_Cindy 16-6-17 18:51
Hey dear~

Thanks for your feedback again~

Hello,i was using UC browser miss,the mesage apear while i was searching on internet using UC browser ,but now i saw UC got an update so time to give a try again.
Post time: 25-6-17 09:39:59
| Show all posts
Hi, dear
Thanks for your reply, and sorry for the problem.
If this problem is with UC browser, could you please send us screenshot of the message for checking?

Good day~
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|UCWeb Inc.    

14-12-17 01:03 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list