| |

UC FORUM

Forgot password?
 register
View: 711|Reply: 4

[Help] After some update video toolbar refuses to appear.

[Copy link]
Post time: 19-7-17 17:21:40
| Show all posts |Read mode
Doesn't matter what this setting is put on, video toolbar no longer appears + there's no download button on Youtube any longer.
Снимок.JPG
It happened after some update, I don't know which exactly, but I'm experiencing the problem on latest (6.1.2909.1402) version.
Снимок.JPG

I seem to use this feature alot, and this doesn't seem to be my fault. Please, fix it as fast as possible.
Post time: 23-7-17 13:49:50
| Show all posts
Hi bro,
Thank you for contacting us.
Happen in all youtube videos or individual ones?
We advise you could clear cache and disabling the extensions one by one,check the fire wall settings to see if set any limitation for that and turn on/off speed mode/cloud boost then retry.
If still no use, pls send us the video link so we can better check it,thank you.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Wish you a nice day.
Post time: 25-7-17 00:53:35
| Show all posts
Hello, Wing.
It happens not only in YouTube, because video toolbar should appear at all HTML5 video/Flash content, at least this is what I used a lot in past.
Nothing mentioned did help, I've recorded a video for you, audio is a little bit broken, but hope you can hear everything I wanted to say.
https://youtu.be/C3kylrd5kF0
Post time: 25-7-17 00:58:36
| Show all posts
Hello, Wing.
It happens in all videos and other flash content in which I was using toolbar in past to open it in a new window, specially for video to watch it while programming or chatting with someone.
Nothing mentioned did help, I've recorded a video for you, but audio sometimes a little bit broken, but I hope you can understand what I wanted to say.
https://youtu.be/C3kylrd5kF0
Post time: 29-7-17 09:29:23
| Show all posts
I have the same problem
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|UCWeb Inc.    

18-8-17 12:55 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list