UC FORUM

Forgot password?
 register
View: 247|Reply: 4

[Help] Tabs not being saved

[Copy link]
Post time: 4-8-17 09:01:09 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts |Read mode
Whenever something happens to my computer, the tabs are always not saved and I have to open each one back up again. Is there a way that I can restore the tabs without having to go to history every single time wrong things happen to the computer?
Post time: 4-8-17 13:04:23
| Show all posts
I just backup the profile folder every time i have new tabs or bookmarks save so I don't loose them when something like that happens.  might loose a bit depending on when last backed up but usually not much.
Post time: 4-8-17 17:44:29
| Show all posts
Marty_S_McFly 4-8-17 13:04
I just backup the profile folder every time i have new tabs or bookmarks save so I don't loose them  ...

How do I do that for tabs though?
Post time: 4-8-17 20:12:37
| Show all posts
Back up folder UCBrowser located in C:\Users\Name\AppData\Local\UCBrowser to another drive (Replace Name with whatever you called the PC).  All settings even tabs are located there.  The folder AppData is hidden so you have to show hidden files and folders in folder options to see it. it
Post time: 5-8-17 00:27:54
| Show all posts
Marty_S_McFly 4-8-17 20:12
Back up folder UCBrowser located in C:\Users\Name\AppData\Local\UCBrowser to another drive (Replace  ...

That stinks I have to back up everything now when I shouldn't even have to do this.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|UCWeb Inc.    

20-11-17 21:41 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list