| |

UC FORUM

Forgot password?
 register
Author: Pedro_P

[Announcement] ABOUT THE NEXT CLOSING OF THE UC-FORUM.

[Copy link]
Post time: 6 day(s) ago
| Show all posts
The Forum has served as a great fund of knowledge and fun bringing in unity with so much diversity around. What next? isnt there any way to regroup together and not waste any time further?
its too early to say goodbye to all ucers!
Post time: 5 day(s) ago From the mobile phone
| Show all posts
Oh god... Closing of this forum.. feels like losing my best buddy... Plsss admins,plss reconsider.  Special thanks to all moderators for maintaining this forum. Atleast for the enormous amount of time n effort by moderaters... please don't close this forum.  As sumone pointed out, closing this forum may lead to uninstalling the UC browser.  Users are so attached to this forum, please consider their sentiments too.
Post time: 5 day(s) ago
| Show all posts
Sad to know. Reason? is it true?
Post time: 5 day(s) ago From the mobile phone
| Show all posts
What wil happen to the precious collection of Ebooks... Plsss plsss have a copy of it sumwhr for users to access
Post time: 5 day(s) ago
| Show all posts
Its a very sad moment for all of us . the sheer amount of efforts and time we have put in the site goes down the drain .
Post time: 4 day(s) ago
| Show all posts
When the forum will close permanently? Any date...
| Show all posts
A humble request, as UC forum is going to close, please remove the requirement of UC money for ebooks and make them free, so that anyone can download the books.

Also, if the paid links brought together (after making them free), people can have  a look at ebooks they may have missed out as the price was high or they didn't have money to download them

Thanks

Rate

Number of participants 1Money +100 Collapse Reason
PK_haikya + 100 Good Suggestion.

View Rating Log

| Show all posts
One Art
BY ELIZABETH BISHOP
The art of losing isn’t hard to master;
so many things seem filled with the intent
to be lost that their loss is no disaster.

Lose something every day. Accept the fluster
of lost door keys, the hour badly spent.
The art of losing isn’t hard to master.

Then practice losing farther, losing faster:
places, and names, and where it was you meant
to travel. None of these will bring disaster.

I lost my mother’s watch. And look! my last, or
next-to-last, of three loved houses went.
The art of losing isn’t hard to master.

I lost two cities, lovely ones. And, vaster,
some realms I owned, two rivers, a continent.
I miss them, but it wasn’t a disaster.

—Even losing you (the joking voice, a gesture
I love) I shan’t have lied. It’s evident
the art of losing’s not too hard to master
though it may look like (Write it!) like disaster.

Elizabeth Bishop, “One Art” from The Complete Poems 1926-1979.
| Show all posts
Any real date for closure?
Post time: Yesterday 14:55 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts
Well I did know a particular mod was assinine but the same seems true of the admin too. Can't say I am surprised.
Post time: Yesterday 22:36
| Show all posts
Edited by Ancence at 21-8-17 22:37
krookssir 21-8-17 14:55
Well I did know a particular mod was assinine but the same seems true of the admin too. Can't say I  ...

Like Guru Dutt's character Vijay in Pyaasa puts it... Yeh Duniya agar mil bhi jaaye toh kya hai... But I think I like the line Sting used in his song "All this time" from the soul cages. It is more appropriate to the ocassion. "What good is a used up world and how could it be worth having". I think the admins and mods could settle for a game of 3 point rummy with all the UCForum money they have earned over the years playing whatever shitty game was afoot in between them. They better stay awake all night lest the souls of all the banned folk come back to haunt them in their worst nightmares. LOL. . (Yeah. I am milking it for all it is worth. This closing thing has put a jaunt in my step, I'll tell you that much. But when is it happening already! The forum seems more open than ever, since the closing's been announced! Will there be dinner? I could pay for it with UCForum money.)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|UCWeb Inc.    

22-8-17 17:15 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list