| |

UC FORUM

Forgot password?
 register
View: 415|Reply: 0

[Help] CricCard 2018 a cheap publicity scam?

[Copy link]
Post time: 3 day(s) ago
| Show all posts |Read mode
I remember the last criccard game organized by UC where it was publicised that Rewards worth Rs 10 Lakh was distributed! I had missed the spot eligible for rewards by a tiny bit last time, thus i was very eager when the contest resurfaced this year. I had spent almost 10+ hours, winning and losing, and to finally reach the Diamond Level 1, 3 Star / I was too excited coz i was gonna win a huge reward. And that's when the shit happened.

Even though the contest was supposed to run from 9th to 17th Jan, it was withdrawn midway, leaving many who were just near the winning position angry. I can feel their emotion, all those efforts for nothing. But I still had a relief that at least i would still get the prize as i had made it before the contest was withdrawn. But on my claim prize page, it showed, sorry you haven't won anything! Well, I was optimistic that i would receive it before 17th Jan. Then soon a note surfaced on contest page that all prizes have been given away, and to stay tuned for next contest!...
Ok, now that tripped me. Coz I didn't receive anything. So i try to contact them through contest feedback (they just don't care), Facebook, emails etc (but they didn't just care), then finally I got hold of a link for Live Chat with UC. (They cant ignore me there, can they?)

So here's how the live chat goes, I tell em I haven't got my rewards even though i am eligible. And there comes their reply that it was a first come first serve basis (Never mentioned in their terms and conditions) and all prizes have been already given away.

Ok, now here is something that i didnt say them then, I am the RANK 1 in the competition! So if Rank 1 Player has not won anything, then who has? So i dig around a little and here's what i think, no one has received anything as of now from this contest.

Why bother to organize such a contest if you were never planning to give any rewards. As of now, 13 People are eligible for the reward as per the Rank List on the contest page. I don't know who you guys are, but if any of u is reading this, all of us are equally eligible to win the reward. It was never mentioned in their terms that it is limited. if it was mentioned so some of you didn't even have to bother to play when the slots were filled. We spent hours on their platforms like a joker and our efforts cant be just discarded like some used tissue.  Please come out and join the cause. Expose the truth behind such public gimmicks organized by UC.

Thank You
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|UCWeb Inc.    

17-1-18 20:58 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list