Hi Ucwebians, just hours after the Ucweb 6.5 beta chinese official release, here is the english translation of Ucweb 6.5 beta java by me . Enjoy this all new Ucweb 6.5 beta java with cool new features. |
New features(Google Translate)
1) A new auto-refresh function from time to time;
2) Download Block feature
3) A new fast and prompt operation;
4) The support page to send text messages (similar to telephone calling features page)
1) Using the new name of "UC browser" (do not overwrite the old version);
2) Optimization of S40 mobile phone to deal with initialization (CMNET);
3) Optimization of smart web site to increase the completion bbs;
4) Optimization of operations (in response to touch screen, long press the navigation cursor processing).
1) Touch screen mobile phone can not use the shortcut in the bookmarks menu interface;
2) To resolve some compatibility issues page;
3) WEB page picture to enlarge 300% invalid issues;
4) So after the operation to clear the flow of history leading to the loss of input problems;
5) Sony Ericsson mobile phones can not respond to press back button to return to the issue.
I have uploaded ucweb 6.5 beta with english server and also with chinese server, the Ucweb 6.5 beta based on english server is not complete i.e if u open some sites like google, orkut, facebook etc you might be getting the chinese versions by default, but the startpage is english, I will be working on it later.....Hope you all love this ucweb 6.5 beta, pls post any bugs in ucweb 6.5 beta here. Hope you all coperate. Pls dont be a silent downloader, give your comments here.
Updated April20, 2009(9:58p.m IST or GMT 5.5)
Fixed the manifest file which caused instalation error in S60 phones All ucwebians download from here again to use the fixed versions
UPDATE(APRIL 26,2009 FIXED FOR AIR*TEL LIVE USERS)
As UC6.5 beta was unsuccesful in initializing via air*tel live, here I upload uc6.5 beta based on chinese server(dedicated ucweb 6.5 beta server) and english server(english server is actually ucweb 6.3 server). At first initialisation startup, cancel the process and goto settings-general settings of uc6.5 beta. In the general settings goto proxy settings and change it to default proxy1. Save the settings and restart uc6.5 beta. Your initialisation process will be successful, although you would be charged around 50 paise while uc6.5 completes the initialisation process, but after that the browsing would be free via live as usual. Enjoy ucweb, below I am giving direct downlaod links for uc6.5 beta fixed for air*tel live users. Pls don't p.m or don't request here for modding of ucweb default proxy.
[ Last edited by New88 at 1-5-2009 17:56 ]