register
View: 275249|Reply: 4

[Java Games] 240x320 touch-screen only games collection [EN] {Gameloft}

[Copy link]
Post time: 14-4-12 07:56:18
| Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by zombiezoom at 5-5-2012 12:21

Hello bros..
Today I present you a collection of games with resolution 240x320 touchscreen.
All games tested and working with: Alcatel OT 807/807D.
It should work with any mobile phone with 240x320 touchscreen.
I made this thread because this resolution is rare to be found and wanted by many.
All these games I've played with my Alcatel OT 807D & since I love UCF, I thought about sharing them here.
Also per user request from my friend RAJATRANA271 bro

Assassin's Creed

Jerusalem, 1191 A.D. The Third Crusade is tearing the Holy Land apart. You play Altair, a disgraced Master Assassin, sent to kill eight men (both Saracens and Crusaders) in order to end the Third Crusade. Along the way, you discover that the men share a dark secret - one that threatens not only the Holy Land - but the entire world.  Assassin's Creed is the new franchise that redefines the action/adventure genre with an innovative, rich gameplay that provides a well-balanced mix of stealth, chaotic action and riddle-solving exploration in the midst of 4 vivid, responsive environments.

Download Assassin_Creed.jar (636.86 KB, Downloads: 879)
Post time: 14-4-12 07:57:04
| Show all posts
Edited by zombiezoom at 29-4-2012 20:56

Castle of Magic

Be ready for anything to save your girl from the evil wizard Nefastax!  Learn magic powers to change into a hornet, swordfish, or many other forms that will allow you to complete your various missions.  Get ready to face legions of fantastical, magical monsters in environments that modify all your movements using a revolutionary "surface simulation" system. Depending on where you are, the ground could make you stick, slide, sink, swim, levitate, or even walk on the ceiling when gravity disappears!  Are you ready to turn your mobile into a magic wand?

Download Castle of Magic.jar (624.76 KB, Downloads: 736)
Post time: 14-4-12 07:58:02
| Show all posts
Edited by zombiezoom at 29-4-2012 20:54

Far Cry 2

Your mission: Capture and eliminate the Jackal, a dangerous weapons dealer helping to arm a terrible civil war ravaging Africa.

Prepare for an intense experience in the heart of Africa, with 10 explosive missions combining action phases on foot and motorcycle that will take you through the Savanna, desert, and jungle, where the landscape is filled with hidden dangers (mines, wild animals, fires, and more).

Choose equipment specific to each mission (flame throwers, Molotov cocktails, sniper rifles, and more), and prepare to face cunning foes who will stop at nothing to end your search...

Download Farcry2.jar (534.01 KB, Downloads: 648)
Post time: 14-4-12 07:58:52
| Show all posts
Edited by zombiezoom at 29-4-2012 20:52

Little Big City

Be the Mayor! Design and build the prospering city of your dreams!
Make it a wonderful place to live for your citizens using a vast number of creative resources. Unleash your imagination as you place functional buildings and cool decorations. Meet characters who can't wait to be your neighbors and help each other's cities grow. You can even take an entertaining break from being Mayor with special mini-games that will challenge you and offer various missions and collectibles.

Download Little_Big_City.jar (917.6 KB, Downloads: 583)
Post time: 14-4-12 07:59:28
| Show all posts
Edited by zombiezoom at 29-4-2012 20:50

Real Football 2012

Soccer is back for an exciting new season! Join David Villa and enjoy the best simulation on mobile. With improved graphics and animations, cleaner menus and many games modes and Bluetooth multiplayer, you’ll enjoy everything that makes soccer so great. Enter a true-to-life soccer atmosphere thanks to more livelier stadiums and new customizable goal celebrations. You can now also choose from European national teams and lead your squad to glory, from the qualifying round to the final.
This is Real Soccer!

Download Real_Football_2012.jar (1.18 MB, Downloads: 530)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archive|UCWeb Inc.   

20-4-14 23:57 GMT+8