Author: Jeudy22

[Others] ¡Cuéntanos de que país eres!

[Copy link]
Post time: 24-6-13 05:46:43 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts
Entre Ríos, Argentina.
Post time: 24-6-13 06:44:41 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts
Soy de El Salvador! Un pequeño país en centroamérica.
Y tengo una queja y sugerencia del UC browser 9 para java s40.
-LA QUEJA: esq la nueva verción del UC browser se borran las paginas guardadas al igual q la lista de elementos descargados.
-LA PROPUESTA: es pequeña, solo me gustaria q al terminar una descargar se escuchara un pequeño sonido.

Por lo demas UC BROWSER ES GENIAL.
Gracias.
Mi móvil es un nokia 5130. s40. java
Post time: 2-7-13 20:59:33 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts
dani39 replied at 22-6-13 01:04
Hi. I'm from La Paz-Bolivia. I'm Daniel.  Hola, soy de Bolivia. Ojala en la proxima version incluyan ...

Jajaja. Si tiene la opcion "buscar" texto dentro de la pagina que se este viendo y se llama "Find in page", antes no me habia fijado.
Post time: 2-7-13 21:15:27 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts
Colombia... Que UC en plataforma Java sea minimizable!
Post time: 10-7-13 11:50:45 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts
miguez4 replied at 2-7-13 21:15
Colombia... Que UC en plataforma Java sea minimizable!

Si se puede minimizar, en mi caso uso varias aplicaciones java al mismo tiempo que el UCBrowser, busca cual es la tecla de tu celular que te permite cambiar y/o saltar entre aplicaciones. En mi samsung GT-B5310 Para saltar entre aplicaciones y/o abrir mas aplicaciones al mismo tiempo basta con mantener presionada la tecla central del GT-B5310 durante dos segundos y puedo elegir a cual aplicacion abierta ir o abrir otra aplicacion java o no java.
Post time: 14-7-13 12:12:54 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts
Ola, mi nombre es Eduardo. Soy brasileño.
Post time: 17-7-13 13:03:53 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts
joy soy del brasil tanbien
Post time: 18-8-13 21:56:42 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts
Yo soy Andrea, soy española. De momento no tengo problemas con UCBrowser, me va muy bien.
Post time: 18-8-13 22:54:44 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts
Soy de Colombia, y tengo 2 problemitas con el navegador .-.
Post time: 18-8-13 23:09:28 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts
Hola soy de Bolivia y quisiera saber por que mis descargas son lentas alguien me ayuda a solucionar este problema porfavor
Post time: 18-8-13 23:18:34 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time: 2-9-13 21:25:34
| Show all posts
Hola a todos!!

De Venezuela, apoyando a symbian y java

Saludos
Post time: 3-9-13 02:06:44 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts
Soy de portugal
Post time: 1-12-13 06:30:23 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts
Eso es facil de solucionar amigo!
Vete a gestor de archivo o apreta #7 y busca la carpeta luego la pagina que guardaste con tu uc browser la cual tendra la extencion .uhtml ejemplo.uhtml y luego apreta ok y tu pagina guardada se cargara nuevamente....
Bueno yo uso un SE J105 y tengo paginas que guarde con uc 8. Y algo y me las abre bien 9.4
Post time: 11-5-14 06:06:34 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts
Un problema cuando estoy en udisk no puedo mover un archivo a otro servidor de almacenamiento por se traba y no carga. Antes funcionaba bien.
Post time: 2-10-14 00:10:55
| Show all posts

mulberry sale shop 500 and make your idea a realit

500 and make your idea a reality
That paycheck, however, should also reflect deductions for any paid time give that the employee did not earn and insurance premiums paid for the full pay period, as well as the regular tax deductions, unemployments, etc. So if the employee who quit would have normally received a check for say $1,200, they shouldn be surprised if it is quite a bit less given they only worked a few days and then deductions were made. In fact, sometimes it turns out that the employee actually owes the employer.
I've been to many a French beach, and I've never seen a French woman who needs to shave. Maybe I missed them all. I found that the French women not only have wonderful style, but are always impeccably groomed.. Great googley moogley Joe, how did you miss the most obvious blunder in the entire episode? I'm talking about the arrow that Ollie shot in the real world when Chloe is trying to escape from the bad guys. You know, the arrow that is shot from one direction, then seconds later Ollie is seen approaching from the exact opposite direction that the arrow must have been shot from? I think I screamed at the TV at that point. (I guess it must have been a bank shot,A great decision for each and every time period, a boomerang arrow or something of the like.
State Laws: State laws are passed by elected legislators   also known as lawmakers   and can vary widely from state to state. Gun laws, for example, can be greatly different from one state to another. Although drunk driving is illegal in all 50 states, the penalties for driving while intoxicated can be very different between states..
This past Monday, November 26 marked the 70th birthday of guitar legend Jimi Hendrix. We all know and love Hendrix. His music inspired millions and reached the hearts and minds of many. Coming to the most important accessory, a good handbag and a pair of heels are a big yes! Remember, a good handbag alone tells about your style quotient. On the other hand, heels go extremely well with these jeans, mostly because they elongate your silhouette and add that grace as you walk, which is otherwise difficult with skinny jeans, especially if you are towards the plumper domain. There are some awesome varieties of shoes to wear with skinny jeans put forth by fashion mongers all over the world just for you.
So. Write your friend code on here and I'll get to you as soon as possible! I wrote to tons of people asking question. Phew. Is Goku really stronger than Superman? Having been named the champion of the Earth after saving it multiple times, he has a pretty strong resume behind him. Superman may have all the super strength and the ability to fly; lets not forget the laser beams and more, but he isn't the only one. Goku has the same strength that superman has and the ability to fly.
Federal student loans made to students directly: The student makes no payments while enrolled in at least half time status. If a student drops below half time, the account goes into a six month grace period. If the student re enrolls in at least half time status, the loans are deferred,tn requin pas cher Alcoholic beverage as dementia liability, but when they drop below half time again they no longer have access to a grace period.
Nell Gwynn never denied her past, nor did she seem the least bit guilty over it. At one point, a fight broke out when one of her detractors screamed that she was a whore. Nell broke the fight up in short order by saying, "I am a whore. I'm doing consulting work for a new restaurant that's in the downtown area of a big city that's not new york,moncler outlet roma 'abhorrent' uganda lgbt legal, near most of the big office buildings, and am considering signing them for seamlessweb to do lunch deliveries during the week. Googling opinions on seamlessweb from the point of view of restaurateurs hasn't been very fruitful, so i'd love to hear what it's like to work with seamlessweb. What are the upsides and downsides? are there any things you wish you knew before signing up with them? tips and tricks to making the most of using them?.
In your life there are some experiences that need to be remembered or immortalized in some way. Starting at the beginning, every birth is something unique. From that point on the adventure begins. I wonder how useful the standard sort by date weblog format is for this kind of forum. It makes much more sense to organize the questions by category and topic, rather than the date the question was posed. I recognize that reconfiguring AskMe to organize the content differently than MeFi or MeTa would require more work by Matt, and perhaps that's not feasible.
When you get a US IP address from a virtual private network, you can access Hulu from Hong Kong. That is great news for a lot of people no matter if you live there or if you are just passing through. There are over a thousand television programs available on this side and various episodes for each one..
One of the best ways to learn how to survive a divorce emotionally is to seek professional help from a counselor or therapist. Although it is true that only you can solve your emotional problems, the help of a counselor or therapist is very important sometimes. You can get a clear view of your situation if someone will help you through the process.
mulberry sale shop
air max pas cher
nike tn
boutique hollister paris
nobis sale
hollister france magasin
basket tn requin nike
parajumpers outlet italia
doudoune moncler femme
air max homme
moncler doudoune
borse louis vuitton outlet
femme moncler vestes en duvet
escarpin louboutin soldes
moncler pas cher chine
Post time: 7-10-14 06:50:20 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts
hola soy UCer desde la version 8.9 y de mexico.
Los problemas que eh visto es la visualizacion ya que han deshabilitado la opcion zoom... y tambien hay un problema con los servidores de compresion de uc browser ya que si entras una pagina desde la busqueda de google aparentemente entras a la pagina pero despues si accedes a un link de esa pagina aparece google no pudo encontrar la pagina espero que algun dia uc browser tenga el mismo modo de visualizacion de opera mini ya con eso uc browser seria el mejor navegador
viva ucbrowser (java)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|UCWeb Inc.   

25-10-14 23:14 GMT+8