just go to (setting-phone setting-phone updates-download phone softw.)
After that ur phone automaticaly search about updated software and install it
But Internet connection needed in phone.
All the best frndz.
rajkhoda replied at 19-7-2012 12:26
Can u explain shortly that how can i install it using JAF.
Install JAF setup.
Here I m taking Nokia 2700c for flashing.
Required files for flashing purpose are shown as the figure below:
Now come to the procedure for downloading your firmware files
1. open navifirm.
2. select ur RM-Type in the 1st column. To know ur phone's RM-Type, dial *#0000# in ur phone and note the RM-type and ur firmware version too.
(for my 2700c, its RM-561)
3. select ur firmware version in the 2nd column
NOTE: Don't select any lower firmware version. U may select any higher version but never downgrade. By Downgrading u will get a bricked phone.
4. select the variant in the 3rd column according to ur phone's product code. To know the product code, just open the battery and u will see the RM-type and the product code.
(As u can see mine product code is 0588814)
5. In the 4th i.e filelist column u'll see 6 0r 7 files but u have to download the".mcusw",".ppm"&".image"these 3 files.
6. click on'add to download task'then select the folder where u want to save them. then click download.
7. ur downloading will b started.
8. now just rename the .mcusw file to .c0r (c-zero-r not c-o-r)
refer the picture below as i have renamed it.
Now the procedure for flashing ur phone
1. connect ur phone with pc via usb cable in pc suite mode.(phone should be fully charged)
2. Run Pkey emulator as administrator [For Windows 7 users: right click Pkey emulator>>roperties>>navigate to compatibility Tab>>tick"run this program in compatibility mode for: (Windows XP service Pack 3)]
3. ur jaf will open as the picture below. then click on'go'. u will get box driver error, press ok.
4. then go to'bb5'tab and u ll see like this picture below
5. then check"manual flash","dead usb"...."normal mode"&"crt 308"are already checked so no need to check them again. And see ur jaf is looking exactly like the below picture.
EDIT: Uncheck the CRT 308 and see ur jaf exactly looks like this:
6. click on MCU button and select the .c0r file from ur firmware files'downloaded folder.
7. click on PPM button and select the .ppm file.
8. click on CNT button and select .image file.
9. now see the MCU, PPM&CNT buttons r glowing green as shown in the picture below.
10. now switch off ur phone and disable ur PC suite or uninstall it.
11. click on FLASH. U will get a warning message. Press yes.
12. And after that jaf will search for phone and will ask to power on ur phone. Immediately press ur phone's switch on button until it is recognized. It ll take maximum 2-3 seconds for ur phone to b recognized. So don't hold ur power button. Just press for 2-3 seconds and leave it when u hear the sound.
13. ur flashing will start.
14. wait for 3-4 minutes.
15. u will hear a sound when it says DONE.