1994irfan replied at 24-1-13 07:48
bro wat is tis clockwork mod recovery. how to enter in recovery mode
Well before jumping onto that, i have a few more questions!
- Did you factory reset yet?
- Have you used applications such as App2SD(app to sd)
- Have you moved any system or user app to SD card; or disabled or freeze system apps after you root with an app such as titanium backup etc?? Have you moved seomthing like bluetooth.apk to SD card?
- have you tried turning on bluetooth through a 3rd party widget and see if it works?
- Did you try to partition your SD card or your system to EXT4 file system?? Sometimes problems lie in a corrupt partition in the internal or external sd card.
Here is a list of apps you should not move/not force to move to SD card:
Remote VNC Pro
Fullscreen for Froyo
Handcent Emoji Plugin
My Backup Root
Handcent SMS Skin(Metal)
After this, if none of these hits the spot, i'll tell you how to enter recovery mode. thanks!