Under Network & Call settings > UAgent - (PHP/VPP/R5NetFront/3.4SMM-MMS/1.2.0profile/MIDP-2.0configuration/CLDC-1.1)|
Under Internals > Protocol settings UAgent - (PHP/VPP/R5NetFront/3.4SMM-MMS/1.2.0profile/MIDP-2.0configuration/CLDC-1.1) Same
Not much for settings there think its more of a Version.
I Did a Master Reset on Phone so Opera-mini is not even installed no more only java app i have is Ucweb ATM, And I've had 85 apps installed on this phone at one time Testing them so this phone can handle alot installed at once.
Opera Mini Did not come preinstalled on phone i had to manually install it.
Thanks for Checking on how to configure the application settings to allow a particular access point.
Another Question What Defualt Access point Name do Ucweb look for maybe i can just create that Profile with that Name and use the Correct settings and it'll work?
ATM i have the follow
If you want to know what i have for Settings let me know witch one.
Thanks everyone for helping me out so much Thus Far
****** EDIT *****
Interesting Instead of Downloading Though phone Default Browser to Install Ucweb 6.3, I Used TK File Explorer ON PC and Connected USB to Install Ucweb 6.3 and Now it's working fine.
I Toyed around with this some and it Seems When you Install it on Web Browser it Installs as File Name UCWEB6.JAR and UCWEB6.JAD but the MANIFEST.MF Clear is Giving Acess to Application Name MIDlet-Name: UCWEB6.3
So i Installed from the Phone Default Web Browser Used TK Explorer to Edit file from UCWEB6.JAR to UCWEB6.3.JAR Sam with JAD And i Had to Delete appdb because it was also trying to use UCWEB6.
Once i Did that it worked
Any Change you can tell me what Class to edit so that it installs as UCWEB6.3 and not UCWEB6.
I Searched all the Class files and didn't see it. is my JAD file Wrong.
Thanks Copy the Code
- MIDlet-Jar-Size: 258755
- MIDlet-Jar-URL: ucweb6.3.jar
- Manifest-Version: 1.0
- MIDlet-Name: UCWEB6.3
- MIDlet-1: UCWEB6.3,/l.png,WebClient
- MIDlet-Version: 6.3.2
- MIDlet-Vendor: UCWEB
- MicroEdition-Profile: MIDP-2.0
- MicroEdition-Configuration: CLDC-1.0
- MIDlet-Permissions-Opt: javax.microedition.io.Connector.http,javax.mic
- MIDlet-Touch-Support: True
- UseNativeTextButtons: false
- ReverseSoftkeys: true
- UseNativeCommands: false
[ Last edited by NeroMorte at 16-1-2009 04:25 ]