UC FORUM

Forgot password?
 register
Author: grace

[Tutorial] Free WiFi, new function for PC 5.0 of UC Browser

[Copy link]
Post time: 13-7-15 21:49:30 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts
I need help. Virtual WiFi tells to install patch. Now how and where have to install patch? Please help me! !!
Post time: 19-7-15 18:16:53
| Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time: 24-7-15 23:12:24
| Show all posts
what's the password & how to change the password
Post time: 17-8-15 19:15:36
| Show all posts
Hello everybody
I use UC Web browser for the PC version for Windows
And also I have installed on my smartphone for Android
I like congratulations. and to continue so.

Recently I have been upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10
Now I can not use function - UC Virtual WIFI

I get the message, your wireless adapter driver is not supported
Please review the screenshot below

Basically before you can use UC Virtual WIFI, and now after the upgrade, I can not use it
Reinstalling UC Web browser does not solve the issue
My driver is up to date

What is your advice whether this is a bug or technical problem
Please do be able UC Virtual WIFI, is compatible with drivers for Windows 10
Thanks in advance
Заснемане UC Virtual WIFI.JPG
Post time: 18-8-15 04:45:55
| Show all posts
i love this function tyvm grace 4 it  
Post time: 9-7-16 18:17:25
| Show all posts
hy
i have not wifi icon in uc browser please help me what i do?
and how i can use wifi connection in uc browser?
Post time: 10-7-16 11:21:37
| Show all posts
Abid haider 9-7-16 18:17
hy
i have not wifi icon in uc browser please help me what i do?
and how i can use wifi connection i ...

You can try to do 2 things:
1. Click on the menu (squirrel) > click on the MDbrowser, then a prompt should open asking if you want to uninstall or repair browser > click on repair browser. Now your issue should be fixed. if not do option 2

2. You can clean reinstall UC browser. Clean reinstall happens when you delete anything that a uninstalled program leaves behind.
Post time: 20-5-17 11:05:06
| Show all posts
本帖最後由 lawkmlaw 於 23-5-17 15:50 編輯
Abdullah_hilmy 13-7-15 21:49
I need help. Virtual WiFi tells to install patch. Now how and where have to install patch? Please he ...

have you solved the problem yet??
FAV LINK

Recently, microblogging on a child to reflect the parents of children with English platform to learn English major classes, singing and suddenly with the teacher wringing, suddenly stood on the stool, not in the exercise, but in learning English, As long as happy behind to listen to the instructions, the teacher has mastered the child's temper.  da English major classes have recently been more and more parents of recognition and praise, 9-year-old primary school parents, Ms. Wang said, "children through the dawn of English major classes of learning, not only improve English, And now more and more cheerful, and looked at foreign children are not dare to go up and play with others, and now can take the initiative to play with foreign children, and can communicate in English.
What is the advantage of the English language class to make the child's English ability to improve so fast? The reason is mainly that the main course is the "school model" online education form and "fixed teacher" a pair A guide to the teaching model, which "fixed teacher" is a big bright spot. Parents and children in the teaching selected a major teacher, after all the major courses of the child by the teacher is responsible for, eliminating the need for each class by the parents choose the teacher's cumbersome children, the child at the beginning and the teacher familiar , The next class before you do not have to spend time to familiar with the teacher again, this way, not only save time costs, so that more efficient use of class time, and, closer to the child and the distance between the teacher, Children's soft social skills, so that children in a relaxed and humorous teaching atmosphere, the flexibility to understand and master the practical nature of English, breaking the Chinese spoon-fed English education model of the shackles. With the rapid development of Internet + education, online education platform usher in a new development trend, online youth English education brand da da English after four years of development has gradually become a representative of the development of online education platform. There are currently one-on-one major classes, minor classes, assessment classes and one-to-many live classes. Among them, one to one major course is da da English "trump card" one. First of all, in the major class teacher choice, da da English teachers are certified by the American TESOL Teachers Association, has a wealth of teaching experience to ensure that the teacher's high quality; Secondly, in the major classes of textbooks on the choice of the introduction of the original international textbooks, And to do in-depth and meticulous "secondary research", on the basis of the introduction of rich and interesting curriculum system, so that children learn English at the same time, open up horizons, growth knowledge

Efficient,convenient, personalized features, so that da da English won the industry'sconsistent reputation. At present, tens of thousands of English students acrossthe Chinese mainland, South Korea, Japan, France, Germany and other countriesand Hong Kong, Macao and other regions. English is the mother tongue of theEuropean and foreign countries, foreign teachers have TESOL certificate, and isthe only one in the United States TESOL China online English education strategypartners. According to reports, there are tens of thousands of coursewareplatform composition english system, to meet the needs of children at all levels ofEnglish learning needs, so that children at home through the smooth network andEnglish teachers around the world confident communication, so that Englishreally become a child The competitiveness.

Post time: 2-11-17 20:24:01
| Show all posts
hi guys. I am a uc user. I have used the free wifi before. But now i can not find the wifi icon in my uc browser.
Post time: 7 day(s) ago
| Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|UCWeb Inc.    

21-11-17 18:11 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list