UC FORUM

Forgot password?
 register
View: 6226|Reply: 20

[Help] SafeBrowsingDataBase.zip

[Copy link]
Post time: 30-6-15 15:32:55
| Show all posts |Read mode
I'm using latest version of UC Browser in windows 7. But when I open UC Browser it download a zip file named "SafeBrowsingDataBase.zip (9.5 mb)". Why is this happening every time? What's the neccesity of this .zip file. Plz fix it in next update.
SafeBrowsingDataBase.zip.png
Post time: 30-6-15 18:34:08 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts
@MissUC_Tisherley , Where to put this zip file.
Post time: 30-6-15 17:28:26
| Show all posts
well, my dear ucer,
it's safe browsing data which helps to identify if the site you are visiting is safe or not,it's essential and important data.I hope that you can understand and use it at ease.
Thanks for your valuable feedback,good day~~
Post time: 30-6-15 17:14:07 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts
i also face this problem
Post time: 1-7-15 00:44:07 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts
ah.pavel 30-6-15 16:04
@MissUC_Tisherley , Where to put this zip file.

Are u using IDM
Post time: 1-7-15 15:09:52
| Show all posts
randomx1 1-7-15 00:44
Are u using IDM

Yes. I'm using IDM.
Post time: 1-7-15 21:12:30 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts
MissUC_Tisherley 30-6-15 14:28
well, my dear ucer,
it's safe browsing data which helps to identify if the site you are visiting is  ...

Hi miss uc.. i also facting this problem.. but i an using idm .. so idm dailog box comes daily..

as your suggestion in which folder we extrate this zip file ..
Post time: 1-7-15 22:16:28
| Show all posts
Hi, all my friends~

Sorry for my late reply. Cebe is here to help.
Plz don't worry about that, I have already consulted with our related staff for this issue and if there is any new information, I will tell all you guys in time. Plz wait patiently. Thanks for your cooperation in advance.

Wish you all the best and good day~
Post time: 2-7-15 13:46:33
| Show all posts
Hi, my dear friends~

Cebe is here for you all again.
Plz be informed that you do not need to install the zip file or put it in any specific paths. The browser will take it when it is necessary. Hope this could be helpful to all of you.

Thanks for your support. Have a nice day~

Rate

Number of participants 1Money +20 Collapse Reason
Jeeetu + 20 Nice info.

View Rating Log

Post time: 16-7-15 12:35:22
| Show all posts
hi dear friends,
same problem with me any one tell where to put this ZIP files.
Post time: 16-7-15 14:23:38
| Show all posts
rashdi.edu 16-7-15 12:35
hi dear friends,
same problem with me any one tell where to put this ZIP files.

oh,dear friend
as we said before,plz be informed that you do not need to install the zip file or put it in any specific paths. The browser will take it when it is necessary. Hope this could be helpful to all of you.
so if you've met specific issue about it,plz let us know your concern with more details.
Thanks for your support. Have a nice day~
Post time: 28-7-15 10:06:39 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts
thanks y very muc
Post time: 28-7-15 10:07:16 From the mobile phone
| Show all posts
thanks for this great app
Post time: 28-7-15 11:30:58
| Show all posts
retzevahc 28-7-15 10:07
thanks for this great app

Dear Sir/Ma'am ,
We are so lucky to have someone like you supporting us.
We are always here to listen to you because your feedback really helps us make UC Browse better.

We look forward to your continued support and concern ^_^

Post time: 11-8-15 23:33:16
| Show all posts
ALWAYS ASKING DOWNLOAD SAFEBROWSING DATABASE DOWNLOAD.PLEASE HELP ME HOW TO SOLVE
Post time: 12-8-15 11:33:34
| Show all posts
krishnamscfc 11-8-15 23:33
ALWAYS ASKING DOWNLOAD SAFEBROWSING DATABASE DOWNLOAD.PLEASE HELP ME HOW TO SOLVE

Hi,dear krishnamscfc~
You met the same situation like ah.pavel bro ? If yes,plz just click to download it,no need to install or zip it.

P.S: Plz no worries,safe browsing database zip file is the database for web security which is uc browser required,it will protect uc browser from phishing website,other danger website ect, and provide you a safe browsing environment.
Have a lovely day~
Post time: 4-5-16 21:17:37
| Show all posts
hi stupid cs
we know "safebrowsingdatabase.zip" is .
the problem are, we using IDM, that software (IDM) download the zip then put it on download folder. according as usually if we don't using IDM we don't have to worry about cuz the browser will put it in the right way. so we wanna ask where we must put THAT ZIP FILE , cuz we don't wanna give fvck for the file that always asking for download again and again.
Post time: 6-5-16 18:01:52
| Show all posts
aceyoen 4-5-16 21:17
hi stupid cs
we know "safebrowsingdatabase.zip" is .
the problem are, we using IDM, that softwar ...

Hi, my dear friend,

Thank you for your contact. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Plz be informed that as we mentioned earlier, you don't have to put it in some specific paths. The browser will take it automatically when it is requested. Plz try to save it to the folder you don't clear it frequently. Hope this could be helpful to you.

Best wishes to you and good day!
Post time: 6-5-16 21:00:38
| Show all posts
this not only happens with IDM, also with other download managers.
Post time: 7-5-16 09:30:52
| Show all posts
Agelyk 6-5-16 21:00
this not only happens with IDM, also with other download managers.

I have not encountered this problem when i was using other download managers
Post time: 27-7-17 11:30:20
| Show all posts
Dear all my IDM user friends,
I encounter exact same issue as you all, but what i did was when IDM prompt to download for the file i copied the address of the download link and cancel the download. Then open IDM and goto downloads-options, then click at the file type tap. At the below of the tap there is a don't auto start download option and a button call edit list. Click on the button, then click add. Paste the link you just copied (by default it will automatically pasted). This will make IDM ignore the download every time if it occur. hope this will help solve the annoyed problem.

The link should look like this, you can copy the below link and paste it as i mention above.
http://wow.ucweb.com/i18n/safe_b ... rowsingDataBase.wow

Ps/ it's best if you copy the address from the link that appear at the dialog prompted, just to make sure the link was the most recent link,
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|UCWeb Inc.    

24-8-17 16:41 GMT+8

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list